CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

DONE WITH MY STORY

Title: A Day In my Eye's

Author: Michael Fisher

Genre: Teen issues

Pages:5

Mentor Texts: Ray Charles form him being blind an d how he over came that and found a love for music to express his inner emotions. Also how hard he took it when he became blind and that is what i wanted to show in my story.

Audience: People who like horror ande teen issues. I was also want people who wonder about what it feels like to love be blind and to have somebody want you to be dead. I think my story hits alot of topics people can relate to it such as, Dreadfull cousin and Uncle, to have that first love of your life who may never recongize you in class.

Writing Process: 3 Drafts of different people making corections. During my writting process I wanted to just get all my idea's out about what I wanted to say in my story for examople, a blind person, first love, crazy family memeber. I wanted to describe some scense so that you could fill like you were there and see what my character is feeling. I also wanted to have alot of parts of what a good story should have such as, good guy bad guy, begining, middle and end.

Publishing Process: For my publishing part of this i decide to type it up in Word and make sure I have no spelling erros and I look neat and presentable. The next thing I did was bind it and I also had put a cover page with the title and my name.

0 comments: