CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

MY QUERINCA



Did you know that rap starts from peotry? Well i do and i love to do both. i like them both because with poetry they have a slow Jazz tune in background while you recite your poem. in any rap, it's more of an upbeat tempo that goes with the lyrics. I love how each instrument has it's own unique sound that makes it stand out from any other. I love the way you can make all the instruments go together so that you can rap or out a poem beehind it. I have a program on the computer that will let me put the instruments together. It's called garge band, and it allows you to charge the tempo, put different sounds,beats,and instruments to make something to rock out to. I love to take upbeat techo beats and slow the tempo down to about 80 when it's uasully 120 so it sounds a whole lot better, more of a hip hop beat. This is why my Querince is music.

0 comments: